UniSafeBox User Agreement
Finnovant Inc., the company, has used reasonable endeavors to approach the sale of tokens in a responsible and sensible manner. Given the legal uncertainty of distributed ledger technologies, businesses and activities as well as cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrency-related businesses and activities in a number of jurisdictions, the Company has spent time and resources to consider its business approach and where it proposes to operate now and in the future. The Company has NOT taken any other legal advice in any other jurisdiction. As such, it is possible that the Company’s $BioFi tokens described in this White Paper, and which are the subject of the Token Sale (the “Tokens”) may comprise a security in your jurisdiction or the offer for sale by the Company of the Tokens in your jurisdiction may be a regulated or prohibited activity and in either of these cases the Company may be liable for the same. The Company accepts no responsibility or liability to you in these or any other circumstances. You are strongly advised to take independent legal advice in respect of the legality in your jurisdiction of your participation in the Sale and purchase of Tokens. The Tokens are functional utility tokens designed for use on the platform that is being developed. The Tokens are not securities. In the event that you purchase Tokens, your purchase cannot be refunded or exchanged. The Company does not recommend purchasing Tokens for speculative investment purposes. Tokens do not entitle you to any equity, governance, voting or similar right or entitlement in the Company or in any of its affiliated companies. Tokens are sold as digital products, similar to downloadable software, digital music and the like. The Company does not recommend that you purchase Tokens unless you have prior experience with crypto tokens, blockchain-based software and distributed ledger technology and unless you have taken independent professional advice. The Company may choose to make the Available Information in a number of different languages. In the event of any conflict between the English version of the Available Information and any foreign language version, the English language version will prevail.
The Company does not have any:
- material pending or threatened litigation involving the Company;
- material claims pending or threatened against the Company; and
- other material contingent liabilities of the Company
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY In no event shall the Company or any current or former employees, officers, directors, partners, trustees, representative, agents, advisors, contractors, or volunteers of the Company (hereinafter the “Company Representatives”) be responsible or accountable or liable in any way whatsoever to any purchaser of Tokens for any loss of profits or otherwise or for any lost savings or for any incidental direct indirect special or consequential damages in each case arising out of or from or in connection with:
- any failure by the Company or any of its affiliated companies to deliver or realize all or any part of the project or the platform or the membership network or the Token features described in or envisaged by the Available Information;
- your use or inability to use at any time the services or the products or the platform or the BioFi ecosystem or tokens offered by the Company;
- the breach of any of these Terms by the Company or by the Company Representatives or by you or by any third party;
- any security risk or security breach or security threat or security attack or any theft or loss of data including but not limited to hacker attacks, losses of password, losses of private keys, or anything similar;
- mistakes or errors in code, text, or images involved in the Token Sale or in any of the Available Information; or
- any information contained in or omitted from the Available Information;
- any expectation promise representation or warranty arising (or purportedly arising) from the Available Information;
- the volatility in pricing of Tokens in any countries and/or on any exchange or market (regulated, unregulated, primary, secondary or otherwise);
- the purchase, use, sale, resale, redemption, or otherwise of the Tokens; or
- your failure to properly secure any private key to a wallet containing Tokens, (collectively, the “Excluded Liability Matters”).
The Available Information (including the www.finnovant.com App.biofitoken.io, and www.BIOMETRICFINANCIAL.ORG Websites and the White Paper) and the Tokens are provided on an “as is” basis and without any representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied. You assume all responsibility and risk with respect to your use of the Available Information and purchasing of any amount of tokens and their use. If applicable law does not allow all or any part of the above limitation of liability to apply to you, the limitations will apply to you only to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally waive:
(i) all and any claims (whether actual or contingent and whether as an employee, office holder, trustee, agent, principal or in any other capacity whatsoever or howsoever arising) including, without limitation, claims for or relating to the Excluded Liability Matters, any payment or repayment of monies, indemnity or otherwise that you may have against the Company or against any of the Company Representatives; and
(ii) release and discharge the Company and all of the Company Representatives from any and all liability (of whatsoever nature or howsoever arising) it or they may have to you. If for any reason you hereafter bring or commence any action or legal proceeding in respect of any claim purported to be released and discharged pursuant to this paragraph or these Terms, or otherwise attempt to pursue any such claim against the Company or any Company Representative then you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally undertake to indemnify, and keep indemnified the Company and all Company Representatives fully on demand from and against:
a. all liabilities or losses suffered by the Company or any Company Representative; and
b. all reasonable costs, charges and reasonable expenses (including without limitation reasonable legal costs and expenses) reasonably and properly incurred by the Company or any Company Representative, in each case by reason of or in connection with the bringing or commencement of such action or pursuit of such claim by you.
If any provision or part-provision of this “Legal Considerations, Risks and Disclaimer” section is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part-provision under this “Legal Considerations, Risks and Disclaimer” section shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of this “Legal Considerations, Risks and Disclaimer” section.
NO REPRESENTATION & WARRANTIES Notwithstanding any other provision of these Terms or any statement made expressly or impliedly in the Available Information, the Company does not make or purport to make, and hereby disclaims, any representation warranty undertaking or covenant in any form whatsoever to any entity or person, including any representation warranty undertaking or covenant in relation to the truth, accuracy and completeness of any of the information set out in the Available Information.
REPRESENTATION & WARRANTIES BY YOU By howsoever accessing and/or accepting possession or communication of all or any part of the Available Information, you represent and warrant (and shall be deemed to represent and warrant) to the Company on the date of such access or on the latest date on which you retain possession of all or any part of the Available Information as follows:
- you are over 18 (eighteen) years of age;
- you agree and acknowledge that the Tokens do not constitute shares or equities or securities or financial instruments or investments in any form in any jurisdiction;
- you agree and acknowledge that the Available Information (including the White Paper and the Website) does not constitute a prospectus or offer document of any sort and is not intended to constitute an offer of securities in any jurisdiction or a solicitation for investment in securities and you are not bound to enter into any contract or binding legal commitment and no cryptocurrency or other form of payment is to be accepted on the basis of the Available Information;
- you agree and acknowledge that no regulatory authority has examined or approved of the Available Information, no action has been or will be taken under the laws, regulatory requirements or rules of any jurisdiction and the publication, distribution or dissemination of all or any part of the Available Information to you does not imply that the applicable laws, regulatory requirements or rules have been complied with;
- you agree and acknowledge that the Available Information, the undertaking and/or the completion of the sale of tokens, or future trading of the Tokens on any exchange or market (regulated, unregulated, primary, secondary or otherwise), shall not be construed, interpreted or deemed by you as an indication of the merits of the Company, the Tokens and the Sale of tokens or the Available Information;
- the distribution or dissemination of the Available Information any part thereof or any copy thereof, or acceptance of the same by you, is not prohibited or restricted by the applicable laws, regulations or rules in your jurisdiction, and where any restrictions in relation to possession are applicable, you have observed and complied with all such restrictions at your own expense and without liability to the Company;
- you agree and acknowledge that in the case where you wish to purchase any Tokens, the Tokens are not to be construed, interpreted, classified or treated as:
- any kind of currency or commodity;
- debentures, stocks or shares issued by any person or entity (whether the Company or otherwise);
- rights, options or derivatives in respect of such debentures, stocks or shares;
- rights under a contract for differences or under any other contract the purpose or pretended purpose of which is to secure a profit or avoid a loss;
- units in a collective investment scheme;
- units in a business trust;
- derivatives of units in a business trust;
- any other security or class of securities; or
- any type of investment (as such term is defined by the Financial Services (Investments and Fiduciary Services) or as such term might be construed under similar legislation in any other part of the world);
- you are fully aware of and understand that you are not eligible to purchase any Tokens or access the Available Information if you are a citizen, national, resident (tax or otherwise) and/or green card holder of a Restricted Jurisdiction or if you are a Restricted Person; you have a basic degree of understanding of the operation, functionality, usage, storage, transmission mechanisms and other material characteristics of cryptocurrencies, blockchain-based software systems, cryptocurrency wallets or other related token storage mechanisms, blockchain technology and smart contract technology;
- you are fully aware and understand that in the case where you wish to purchase any Tokens, there are risks associated with:
- the Company and its business and operations;
- the Tokens;
- the sale of tokens; and
- relying or acting on all or any part of the Available Information;
- you agree and acknowledge that the Company is not liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other losses of any kind in tort contract or otherwise (including but not limited to loss of revenue income or profits or loss of use or data or loss of reputation or loss of any economic or other opportunity of whatsoever nature or howsoever arising) arising out of or in connection with any acceptance of or reliance on the Available Information or any part thereof by you; and
- all of the above representations and warranties are true, complete, accurate and not misleading from the time of your last access to and/or possession of (as the case may be) the Available Information.
CAUTIONARY NOTE ON FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS All statements contained in the Available Information, statements made in any press releases or in any place accessible by the public and oral statements that may be made by the Company or the Company Representatives (as the case may be), that are not statements of historical fact, constitute “forward looking statements”. Some of these statements can be identified by forward-looking terms such as “aim,” “target,” “anticipate,” “believe,” “could,” “estimate,” “expect,” “if,” “intend,” “may,” “plan,” “possible,” “probable,” “project,” “should,” “would,” “will,” or other similar terms. However, these terms are not the exclusive means of identifying forward-looking statements. All statements regarding the Company’s financial position, business strategies, plans and prospects and the future prospects of the industry which the Company is in are forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements, including but not limited to statements as to the Company’s revenue, profitability and growth, expected revenue, profitability and growth, prospects, future plans, other expected industry trends and other matters discussed in the Available Information regarding the Company are matters that are not historic facts, but only estimations and predictions. The Company makes no representation or warranty on having made any predictions or estimates or expectations on the basis of any formula, any mathematical or scientific modelling or forecast, or having made any due and proper inquiries or having undertaken any independent research or studies or otherwise. These forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause the actual future results, performance or achievements of the Company to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expected, expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. These factors include, amongst others:
- changes in legal political social economic and stock or cryptocurrency market conditions and the regulatory environment in the countries in which the Company conducts its sale of tokens its business and/or its operations;
- the risk that the Company may be unable to execute or implement its business strategies and future plans;
- changes in interest rates and exchange rates of fiat currencies and cryptocurrencies;
- changes in the anticipated growth strategies and expected internal growth of the Company;
- changes in the availability and fees payable to the Company in connection with its business and operations;
- changes in the availability and salaries of employees who are required by the Company to operate its business and operations;
- changes in preferences of customers of the Company;
- changes in competitive conditions under which the Company operates, and the ability of the Company to compete under such conditions;
- changes in the future capital needs of the Company and the availability of financing and capital to fund such needs;
- war or acts of international or domestic terrorism;
- occurrences of catastrophic events, natural disasters and acts of God that affect the businesses and/or operations of the Company;
- other factors beyond the control of the Company; and
- any risk and uncertainties associated with the Company and its business and operations, the tokens, the sale of and reliance on all or any part of the Available Information.
All forward-looking statements made by or attributable to the Company or Company Representatives are expressly qualified in their entirety by such factors. Given that risks and uncertainties that may cause the actual future results, performance or achievements of the Company to be materially different from that expected, expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements in the Available Information, undue reliance must not be placed on these statements. These forward-looking statements are applicable only as of the later of the date of publication of the White Paper and the latest date that the Website has been updated. Neither the Company nor the Company Representatives nor any other person represents, warrants and/or undertakes that the actual future results, performance or achievements of the Company will be as discussed in those forward-looking statements. The actual results, performance or achievements of the Company may differ materially from those anticipated in these forward-looking statements. Nothing contained in the Available Information is or may be relied upon as a promise, representation or undertaking as to the future performance or policies of the Company. Further, the Company disclaims any responsibility to update any of those forward-looking statements or publicly announce any revisions to those forward-looking statements to reflect future developments, events or circumstances, even if new information becomes available or other events occur in the future.
RISK FACTORS You should carefully consider and evaluate each of the following risk factors and all other information contained in these Terms before deciding to participate in buying tokens. To the best of the Company’s knowledge and belief, all risk factors which are material to you in making an informed judgment to participate in buying tokens have been set out below. If any of the following considerations, uncertainties or material risks develops into actual events, the business, financial position and/or results of operations of the Company and the maintenance and level of usage of the tokens could be materially and adversely affected. In such cases, the trading price of tokens (in the case where they are listed on an exchange or market [regulated, unregulated, primary, secondary or otherwise]) could decline due to any of these considerations, uncertainties or material risks, and you may lose all or part of your Tokens or the economic value thereof.
RISKS RELATING TO PARTICIPATION IN BUYING TOKENS Tokens may change in value by trading taking place. A Token is not a currency issued by any central bank or national, supra-national or quasi-national organization, nor is it backed by any hard assets or other credit nor is it a commodity in the traditional sense of that word. The Company is not responsible for, nor does it pursue, the circulation and trading of Tokens on any market. Trading of Tokens will merely depend on the consensus on its value between the relevant market participants. No one is obliged to purchase any Token from any holder of the Token, including the purchasers, nor does anyone guarantee the liquidity or market price of Tokens to any extent at any time. Furthermore, Tokens may not be resold to purchasers who are citizens, nationals, residents (tax or otherwise) and/or green card holders of Restricted Jurisdictions or to Restricted Persons or to purchasers in any other jurisdiction where the purchase of Tokens may be in violation of applicable laws. Accordingly, the Company cannot ensure that there will be any demand or market for tokens, or that the purchase Price is indicative of the market price of Tokens after they have been made available for trading on any cryptocurrency exchange or market.
FUTURE SALES OR ISSUANCE OF THE TOKENS COULD MATERIALLY AND ADVERSELY AFFECT THE MARKET PRICE OF TOKENS. Any future sale or issuance of the tokens would increase the supply of tokens in the market and this may result in a downward price pressure on the token. The sale or distribution of a significant number of tokens outside of the token sale (including but not limited to the sales of tokens undertaken after the completion of the initial exchange funding, issuance of tokens for marketing reasons and other than purchasers for purposes of community initiatives, business development, academic research, education and market expansion and issuance of tokens as a reward to users of the Company’s platform that is being developed or otherwise), or the perception that such further sales or issuance may occur, could adversely affect the trading price of the Tokens. Negative publicity may materially and adversely affect the price of the Tokens. Negative publicity involving the Company, the Company’s platform that is yet to be developed, the tokens or any of the key personnel of the Company and/or regulation of distributed ledger technologies and cryptocurrencies in any jurisdiction, may materially and adversely affect the market perception or market price of the tokens, whether or not it is justified.
THE COMPANY MAY NOT BE ABLE TO PAY ANY ANTICIPATED REWARDS IN THE FUTURE. There is no assurance that there will be sufficient engagement in the Company’s business platform that is being developed such that you will receive any rewards anticipated to be distributed to active users of the Company’s platform. This is because the ability of the Company to pay any reward to you will depend on the future results of operations and the future business and financial condition of the Company, and there is no assurance of the future results of operations and the future business and financial condition of the Company.
THERE IS NO ASSURANCE OF ANY SUCCESS OF THE COMPANY’S TOKEN ECOSYSTEM OR PLATFORM THAT IS BEING DEVELOPED AS ENVISIONED BY THE AVAILABLE INFORMATION. The value of, and demand for, the tokens hinges heavily on the performance of the Company’s token and platform that is being developed and the continuous active engagement of its users and success of its contemplated business lines. There is no assurance that the Company’s token will be successful or that its platform that is being developed. will gain or continue to gain traction. While the Company has made every effort to provide a realistic estimate, there is also no assurance that the cryptocurrencies raised in the sale of tokens will be sufficient for the growth of the Company.
THE TRADING PRICE OF THE TOKENS MAY FLUCTUATE FOLLOWING THE SALE OF TOKENS. The prices of cryptographic tokens in general tend to be relatively volatile, and can fluctuate significantly over short periods of time. The demand for, and the corresponding market price of, the Tokens may fluctuate significantly and rapidly in response to, among others, the following factors, some of which are beyond the control of the Company:
- new technical innovations;
- analysts’ speculations, recommendations, perceptions or estimates of the token’s market price or the Company’s financial and business performance;
- changes in market valuations and token prices of entities with businesses similar to that of the Company that may be listed on the same cryptocurrency exchanges or markets as the Tokens;
- announcements by the Company of significant events, for example partnerships, sponsorships or new product developments;
- fluctuations in market prices and trading volume of cryptocurrencies on cryptocurrency exchanges or markets;
- additions or departures of key personnel of the Company;
- success or failure of the Company’s management in implementing business and growth strategies; and/or
- changes in conditions affecting the blockchain or financial technology industry, the general economic conditions or market sentiments, or other events or factors.
THE COMPANY’S BUSINESS AND ECOSYSTEM PLATFORM THAT IS BEING DEVELOPED. Any events or circumstances which adversely affect the Company or any of its successor or affiliated operating entities may have a corresponding adverse effect on the Company’s platform that is being developed, including but not limited to the development, structuring and launch of the Company’s platform. Such adverse effects would correspondingly have an impact on the utility, liquidity, and the trading price of the tokens.
THE COMPANY MAY BE MATERIALLY AND ADVERSELY AFFECTED IF IT FAILS TO EFFECTIVELY MANAGE ITS OPERATIONS AS ITS BUSINESS DEVELOPS AND EVOLVES, WHICH WOULD HAVE A DIRECT IMPACT ON ITS ABILITY TO DEVELOP, MAINTAIN OR OPERATE THE COMPANY’S PLATFORM AND/OR DEVELOP, STRUCTURE AND/OR LICENSE ANY TOKEN FUNCTIONALITY. The financial technology and cryptocurrency industries in which the Company competes have grown rapidly over the past few years and continue to evolve in response to new technological advances, changing business models, shifting regulations and other factors. As a result of this constantly changing environment, the Company may face operational difficulties in adjusting to the changes, and the sustainability of the Company will depend on its ability to manage its operations, ensure that it hires qualified and competent employees, and provides proper training for its personnel. As its business evolves, the Company must also expand and adapt its operational infrastructure. The Company’s business will in part rely on its blockchain based software systems, cryptocurrency wallets or other related token storage mechanisms, blockchain technology and smart contract technology. All of these systems, tools, and skillsets represent complex, costly, and rapidly changing technical infrastructure. In order to demonstrate continued ability to effectively manage technical support infrastructure for the Company’s platform that is being developed and the future functionality of the tokens, the Company will need to continue to upgrade and improve its data systems and other operational systems, procedures, and controls. These upgrades and improvements will require a dedication of resources and are likely to be complex. If the Company is unable to adapt its systems and organization in a timely, efficient, and cost-effective manner to accommodate changing circumstances, its business, financial condition and/or results of operations may be adversely affected. If the third parties whom the Company relies on are subject to a security breach or otherwise suffer disruptions that impact the services the Company uses, the integrity and availability of its internal information could be compromised, which may consequently cause the loss of confidential or proprietary information and/or economic loss. The loss of financial, labor or other resources, and any other adverse effect on the Company’s business, financial condition and/or operations, would have a direct adverse effect on the Company’s ability to develop maintain or operate the Company’s platform and/or to develop, structure and/or license the anticipated token functionality. Any adverse effects affecting the Company business or technology are likely to also adversely impact the utility, liquidity, and trading price of the Tokens. The Company may experience system failures, unplanned interruptions in its network or services, hardware or software defects, security breaches or other causes that could adversely affect the Company’s infrastructure network, and/or the Company’s platform that is being developed. The Company is not able to anticipate when there would be occurrences of hacks, cyber-attacks, distributed denials of service or errors, vulnerabilities or defects in: the Company’s platform that is being developed, in the smart contracts on which the Company or the Company’s platform relies, or on the Binance-smartchain or any other blockchain. Such events may include, for example, flaws in programming or source code leading to exploitation or abuse thereof. The Company may not be able to detect such hacks, cyber-attacks, distributed denials of service errors, vulnerabilities or defects in a timely manner, and may not have sufficient resources to efficiently cope with multiple service incidents happening simultaneously or in rapid succession. The Company’s network or services, which would include the Company’s platform that is being developed and, if successfully structured, developed, licensed and launched, the token functionality, could be disrupted by numerous events, including natural disasters, equipment breakdown, network connectivity downtime, power losses, or even intentional disruptions of its services, such as disruptions caused by software viruses or attacks by unauthorized users, some of which are beyond the Company’s control. There can be no assurance that cyber-attacks, such as distributed denials of service, will not be attempted in the future or that the Company’s security measures will be effective. The Company may be prone to attacks on its infrastructure intended to steal information about its technology, financial data or user information or take other actions that would be damaging to the Company and/or holders of the tokens. Any significant breach of the Company’s security measures or other disruptions resulting in a compromise of the usability, stability, and security of the Company’s business platform that is being developed may adversely affect the utility, liquidity and/or trading price of the Tokens.
THE COMPANY MAY IN THE FUTURE BE DEPENDENT IN PART ON THE LOCATION AND DATA CENTER FACILITIES OF THIRD PARTIES. The Company’s future infrastructure network may be established in whole or in part through servers which it owns and/or houses at the location facilities of third parties, and/or servers that it rents at data center facilities of third parties. If the Company is unable to renew its data facility leases on commercially reasonable terms or at all, the Company may be required to transfer its servers to a new data center facility, and may incur significant costs and possible service interruption in connection with the relocation. These facilities are also vulnerable to damage or interruption from, among others, natural disasters, arson, terrorist attacks, power losses, and telecommunication failures. Additionally, the third-party providers of such facilities may suffer a breach of security as a result of third-party action, employee error, malfeasance or otherwise, and a third party may obtain unauthorized access to the data in such servers. The Company and the providers of such facilities may be unable to anticipate these techniques or to implement adequate preventive measures.
GENERAL GLOBAL MARKET AND ECONOMIC CONDITIONS MAY HAVE AN ADVERSE IMPACT ON THE COMPANY’S OPERATING PERFORMANCE, RESULTS OF OPERATIONS AND/OR CASH FLOWS. The Company could continue to be affected by general global economic and market conditions. Challenging economic conditions worldwide have from time to time, contributed, and may continue to contribute, to slowdowns in the information technology industry at large. Weakness in the economy could have a negative effect on the Company’s business, operations and financial condition, including decreases in revenue and operating cash flows, and inability to attract future equity and/or debt financing on commercially reasonable terms. Additionally, in a down-cycle economic environment, the Company may experience the negative effects of a slowdown in trading and usage of the Company’s business platform that is yet to be developed and may delay or cancel the development, structuring, licensing and/or launch of the anticipated Token functionality. Suppliers on which the Company relies for servers, bandwidth, location and other services could also be negatively impacted by economic conditions that, in turn, could have a negative impact on the Company’s operations or expenses. There can be no assurance, therefore, that current economic conditions or worsening economic conditions or a prolonged or recurring recession will not have a significant, adverse impact on the Company’s business, financial condition and results of operations, and hence, the Company’s business platform that is yet to be developed and/or the ability to develop, structure, license and/or launch any Token functionality. Any such circumstances would then correspondingly negatively impact the utility, liquidity, and/or trading price of the Tokens. The Company or the Tokens may be affected by newly implemented regulations. Distributed ledger technologies, businesses and activities as well as cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrency-related businesses and activities are generally unregulated worldwide, but numerous regulatory authorities across jurisdictions have been outspoken about considering the implementation of regulatory regimes which govern distributed ledger technologies, businesses and activities as well as cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrency-related businesses and activities. The Company or the Tokens may be affected by newly implemented regulations relating to distributed ledger technologies, businesses and activities as well as cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrency-related businesses and activities, including having to take measures to comply with such regulations, or having to deal with queries, notices, requests or enforcement actions by regulatory authorities, which may come at a substantial cost and may also require substantial modifications to the Company’s platform that is being developed and/or the anticipated token functionality. This may impact the appeal or practicality or functionality of the Company’s platform that is being developed and/or the anticipated token functionality for users and result in decreased usage of and demand for the Company’s platform and the tokens. Further, should the costs (financial or otherwise) of complying with such newly implemented regulations exceed a certain threshold, maintaining the Company’s platform that is being developed, structuring, licensing and/or launching the token functionality may no longer be commercially viable, and the Company may opt to discontinue the Company’s platform that is being developed and/or the anticipated token functionality, and/or the tokens. Further, it is difficult to predict how or whether governments or regulatory authorities may implement any changes to laws and regulations affecting distributed ledger technology and its applications, including the Company’s platform that is being developed and/or the anticipated token functionality, and/or the tokens. The Company may also have to cease operations in a jurisdiction that makes it illegal to operate in such jurisdiction, or make it commercially unviable or undesirable to obtain the necessary regulatory approval(s) to operate in such jurisdiction. In scenarios such as the foregoing, the utility, liquidity, and/or trading price of tokens will be adversely affected and/or tokens may cease to be traded. There may be unanticipated risks arising from the Tokens. Crypto tokens such as the $BioFi tokens are a relatively new and dynamic technology. In addition to the risks included in the above discussion of risk factors, there are other risks associated with your purchase, holding, and use of the tokens, including those that the Company cannot anticipate. Such risks may further appear as unanticipated variations or combinations of the risks discussed above.